Prof Beauty - Scotland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter Pan

Too sexy to be old geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
hi all

is anyone going to the prof. beauty show in edinburgh on 5th may?

does anyone know if creative will be there?

if any geeks going it might be nice to meet up for a chat....

Didn't know there was one!!! How exciting!!

Do you have any more info please?

Tilly Ann xx

Tilly Ann said:
Didn't know there was one!!! How exciting!!

Do you have any more info please?

Tilly Ann xx

its on weekend of 15th may (not 5th as i said earlier) at the royal highland centre. you can get tickets by registering at

www.beautyserve.com/scottishbeauty

hope this helps

Hi PP, I'm hoping to go along with a lady who was on the Creative foundation course with me who is from your area, winyard, that posh estate with huge mansions.
I hope creative will be there.
Marie

marie111 said:
Hi PP, I'm hoping to go along with a lady who was on the Creative foundation course with me who is from your area, winyard, that posh estate with huge mansions.
I hope creative will be there.
Marie

im at one of my clients at wynyard tonight

is she picking you up on the way then

I think so we haven't finalised arrangements yet.
I mentioned this site when I was on my course to the trainer (wendy) and she asked if there was a lady called Glynis on the site and she said You were a perfectionist also, as I kept getting wrong for being too much of a perfectionist.
Are you going up by yourself?
The lady I am going with did the foundation course with me and hasn't done a set of nails since as she hasn't got the confidence and doesn't know anyone in the area as she has just moved there from Scotland. I'm hoping by going to the show she might be inspired to get Bob the Brush out and get some nails done.

Peter Pan said:
its on weekend of 15th may (not 5th as i said earlier) at the royal highland centre

You nearly gave me a heart attack by saying the fifth - naughty you! I have a creative course on then.

I'll be there.

I have never been to Edinburgh!

Bit of a daft question here but, How long a drive is it Glynis, as i only just learned to drive last year and as you can guess have no idea of many places and distances! ( i will be comming from Middlesbrough)?

And if i pluck up the courage to go on my own do you think i could drive there alone?( would be a nervous wreck ) lol.

Thanks
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Christi, it's roughly about 165 miles - course you could drive yourself :) I drove from my house and away up to loch ness and inverness (200miles) and then back two weeks after I passed my test.

if you want more precise details try www.mapquest.co.uk

hi,

i can't wait to go to the show, i did my creative foundation course last june and have recently started renting a table in a hairdressers, i'm so excited, my husband is coming with me (he's driving) to keep an eye on what i'm spending :cry: still, very excited about going

debs x

christi said:
I have never been to Edinburgh!

Bit of a daft question here but, How long a drive is it Glynis, as i only just learned to drive last year and as you can guess have no idea of many places and distances! ( i will be comming from Middlesbrough)?

And if i pluck up the courage to go on my own do you think i could drive there alone?( would be a nervous wreck ) lol.

Thanks
xxxxxxxxxx

hiya chisti

its about 3 hours - ive got one spare seat in my car if you wanna come with us

bumping up for christi

I would love to go ... anyone going from manchester area coz there is no way that I could drive that on my own :Scared: :Scared:

I hope to make the trip but funds are very low so will have to wait and see.

Latest posts

Back