Professional Beauty North

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannah19

Reaction score
Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I'm going to professional beauty in October.
I'm so excited about going but what do I need to take with me?
What should I expect?
Thanks Hannah

if its your first one you are going to love it and not know where to look first!!!

if you are planning on buying lots then i would take a small case on wheels and plenty money, i always spend far more than i want to! try and make a list of things that you really want as when you see whats there its so easy to get home and have forgotten something.

Expect it to be busy and have to queue for the popular things! food is always expensive so some take lunch with them, i tend to treat myself to something nice to eat.....

comfy shoes are a must and its always hot in there xx hth

Sorry if this is in the wrong place but I'm going to professional beauty in October.
I'm so excited about going but what do I need to take with me?
What should I expect?
Thanks Hannah

It's always boiling so don't worry about a jacket, comfortable shoes, money, shopping list (but be very prepared to deviate from that) and if you fancy having a tan or treatment take makeup wipes and a swim costume. You'll love it!

Sorry to jump on, had through in the post a card saying enter this code at this web address to get your free ticket, but cant find anything on the website :S registered months ago, anyone else had this problem? Will be my first time at a trade show : D

Sent from my ST25i using SalonGeek

Sorry to jump on, had through in the post a card saying enter this code at this web address to get your free ticket, but cant find anything on the website :S registered months ago, anyone else had this problem? Will be my first time at a trade show : D

They usually send you your ticket in the post a week or so before.

They usually send you your ticket in the post a week or so before.

Ahh fair enough, thankd for that :)

Please can I make a plea?
If you're going to take a wheelie case please, no really, please take care not to roll over people's toes or bash their legs.
A diabetic client of mine who happens to be a holistic therapist ended up with a leg ulcer because of a giddy girl at a trade show who thwacked into her with her pink trolley case.

I know the shows can be the most exciting thing since the last most exciting thing but they're crowded and hectic and one needs to be aware of the other attendees.

Thanks awfully!
:)

I love going to professional beauty, but hate how busy it is. I've always been on a Monday thinking it'd be slightly quieter (although still manic). But I've been thinking now that most salons are closed on Monday's so maybe everyone has the same idea. Is one day slightly quieter or are they both about the same?

I love going to professional beauty, but hate how busy it is. I've always been on a Monday thinking it'd be slightly quieter (although still manic). But I've been thinking now that most salons are closed on Monday's so maybe everyone has the same idea. Is one day slightly quieter or are they both about the same?

A little off subject but I agree it's so busy can we not plea with the event hosts for it to be 3days like salon international is for hairdresser! Maybe start a petition I always go to excel and last yr went Sunday and Monday but both days were soo busy!xx
🌸

I cant wait for it and all the seminars!!! :D:D are you even allowed to bring wheely cases? because prams and pushchairs are banned (thank the lord)

I'm sooo excited. Got my list but always end up spending a fortune.
I always see people with wheely cases n I'm thinking of taking one this year as I struggle carrying all my bags. They get to heavy :o( I will be careful not to run over people's feet xx

Is it cash only at professional beauty? X

Lots of exhibitors take either cash or card, but some (I think Majestic Towels are one) just take cash, which is ridiculous!
When we exhibit at Pro Beauty in February we will take cash, card and contactless technology. It's surely got to be about making it easy for people to buy stuff; why alienate a big section of your potential market by taking only cash?!

Where & when is Professional Beauty and how do you go about getting tickets?

:)

Um, Olympia Beauty is not Professional Beauty. They're two completely separate organisations...

ooops, of course not. Thank you Lynn. I so look forward to Olympia this weekend that's all that is on my mind at the moment :D

Im going to pb on the 14th in manchester do we have to wear our beauty uniforms or not? I went with college last year on the monday and we had to then

Im going to pb on the 14th in manchester do we have to wear our beauty uniforms or not? I went with college last year on the monday and we had to then

No you don't need to wear your uniform I don't think, we had to with college too but that's probably just so the college knows who's with them and makes it easier to keep tabs on everybody lol :)

Latest posts

Back