prom package

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PinkPotions

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm looking for ideas to make up a prom package! I've had loads of girls calling asking what offers i'm doing and i wondered if you had any ideas?

Thanks in advance
xxx

Hi all,

I'm looking for ideas to make up a prom package! I've had loads of girls calling asking what offers i'm doing and i wondered if you had any ideas?

Thanks in advance
xxx

My daughter has her prom in 2 weeks and I have decided to open the salon up on the 2 evenings prior to the prom where I will offer tanning, varnish etc for half price to all prom girls.

to be honest the main reason I'm doing this is because I know most of the girls who are going to the prom because they are her friends but I think it's a nice thing to do too.:)

I've created a prom package too - if they book a fake bake (at a special prom price) they can have a mani/pedi for half price. So far so good, two evenings on prom week are fully booked!

I offer a reduced price package of spray tan and temporary tips, or spray tan and mini manicure.

Latest posts

Back