Promotion of salon, can you help please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinkywinky

Reaction score
I work at a salon and help with marketing, I am looking for new ways to promote the salon which has sunbeds and beauty rooms, as well as spray tanning, external parties coming in to provide services such as teeth whitening.

Can anyone help?

I use gumtree, facebook, ebay to promote special offers.

Do you have a special offer board within salon?

Or a monthly newsletter?

Can anyone please give me some ideas to promote it further.

Thanks a lot x

Hey,

Newsletters work really well coz they it's so much easier to get old clients back than new ones in.

Also, focus a lot on referrals. Give clients a reward for providing ones that come in and then keep doing that.

The key is consistency.

Pick 2 or 3 proactive things you will be able to do and then keep on doin them.

Brend x

Hi, there are numerous ways you can promote your salon. You can use SMS messages to let clients no offers you have on or how many sunbed minutes they have left in order to enourage them to come in and use them. You can also use email newsletters which is a FREE way to reach your clients and promote your business. Do you have a website? This is a good place to promote special offers and upcoming events. You can also run recommend a friend offers with existing clients to help increase your client base. You can also encourage people to by a course of say 5 treatments and then they will get one free to enourage loyalty and repeat visits to the salon.

Hope this is of help!

Latest posts

Back