Promotions leaflets etc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lucy85

Reaction score
I am looking for someone to do some leaflets for my business anyone got recommendations for someone they have used? Thanks Lucy xx

I know Carl Rothwell (Extensionize) has got an excellent reputation with people on here for logo design, leaflet design etc, so would be worth asking for a quote - verve design - hope that helps.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes Carl is Super.

You can also get 5,000 A5 Full Colour Leaflets gloss finish from wanta-redirect-page for £30.

xx

Yes Carl is Super.

You can also get 5,000 A5 Full Colour Leaflets gloss finish from wanta-redirect-page for £30.

xx

Ooh that sounds good! So would they take a design (e.g. from Carl) and print from that? What are they like for business cards incidentally?
Posted via Mobile Device

Yes he is so well priced. I get excellent quotes off him always! He is based in Wigan. Think his name is Jamie!?!

Kate x

Hi also try AFP design x

i also just looked at that site... 5,00 for £30 is a bargain... but for £43 you only get 50 A5 flyers :( I personally use vistaprint.. and order a set every time they email me with a free offer, and just select 21 day delivery to keep costs down.

E-mail him for a quote. He has them on an auction site for £30, They are £79 or £89 I think double sided on this auction site and £30 for one sided.

If you email him with your specs he always gives a good price.

You should always shop around though but I can vouch on the actual quality. They look far more expensive than they cost. He has done many of the people I have trained leaflets and they are all happy.

Kate x

Without a doubt before i went anywhere contact Lynsey from Bimbo design! I cant recommend her enough!!!
She redesigned my leaflets for me and is also printing them. Was getting 5000 full colour a5 leaflets for £115 or 2500 for £87
[email protected] personaly I woulden't go anywhere else now as I've found my printers for life I think.
Her customer service was the best I've ever recieved from any printers, she was very very quick at designing what I needed and has her head screwed on when it comes to marketing where as most printers i've dealt with haven't had a clue and have just asked what i want and not advised on anything at all. Check out their website you can see all of their work and how good they are
Bimbo Design - Graphic Designers web agencies Agency website Chesterfield Derbyshire nottingham Mansfield

Latest posts

Back