ps, just a thought

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol at CottageNails

Reaction score
:) Refresher courses would also be an advantage to this industry, things are changing and being tweeked all the time, I know the monday mentoring day at CND is great, but unfortunately cant always come, (work etc). Am I sounding like a moaning minnie. Not meaning to, just thinking out loud. :) PS just sending a fresh thread with my spellings corrected oops

I think this is what the skills building classes are about, updating your skills and working on any problems you may be having.
x

I'm laughing because you sent this twice to correct your spellings. If you click on EDIT, even after you've posted, you can add and change at any time. xxx

See its my dodgy spelling the bug is catching lol
x

Carol at CottageNails said:
:) Refresher courses would also be an advantage to this industry, things are changing and being tweeked all the time, I know the monday mentoring day at CND is great, but unfortunately cant always come, (work etc). Am I sounding like a moaning minnie. Not meaning to, just thinking out loud. :) PS just sending a fresh thread with my spellings corrected oops

My goodness me ... You can refresh your knowledge or gain knew info any time you want by booking a 121 with a Creative Ambassador at exactly the time you want!!!

These classes have been available to help our technicians FOREVER. Of course it is an advantage to our industry which is why they have been available for years and years.

All it takes is a phonecall to one of our Academy Advisor's to take advantage of these classes ... and the best thing is they are tailor made just for YOU. 0113 275 0433

Latest posts

Back