Puri-tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to give your information to wigan trading standards, you can email.
Good luck

I too no longer work for Puri_tan, i left a few weeks before Leela, and only hope everyone can get some compensation.

Sam x

I bought my spray tan machine off them in Sept/Oct + a litre of solution with no problems... Seems I may be one of the lucky ones?

Well I'm saying that, but if my machine buggers up, what recourse would I have now??? I don't recall any particular paperwork in the box (except for instructions), nor was there much packaging or warranty card either. I did wonder, at the time, whether or not my machine was maybe a refurbished machine as I didn't know what would come with a brand new machine?

Now I'm slightly concerned...

Yes same , thats why i was concerned , the box was just a brown cardboard one , i was expecting it to be properly packaged like if i bought an electrical item 9 times out of 10 the pic is on the box and you get tons of paper work

I have been told thatPuri-tan (Ethos Beauty Supplies & Services LTD T/A Puri-tan) are on the verge of going bust I'm not sure how true it is.

Leela Jackson from Puri-Tan did a skills week at my college, a lot of us placed orders with her and have not had a thing delivered or any of the orders confirmed, but yet they took the money from us all straight away.

I was advised by Kate Camilleri (the so called MD of the company) that they were having trouble getting the tents through customs, again not even sure if that's the truth as I don't trust a word she says after countless promises from her that she failed to keep.

My college are now on the case, but they are also getting no response from Kate Camilleri or any answer from any of the contact numbers that have provided.

I'm disgusted that some-one who has apparently "developed" Puri-tan and is "Spray Tanner to the celebrities" is "running" this business.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everyone gets their back from the company, I for one will not even look at this company again if it's still running. Kate Camilleri has certainly ruined her reputation as fas as myself and everyone at my college are concerned.

the same thing has happened to us OMG well said there!!!

I too have stopped working for them. And I am due money from them and also have angry girls who didnt recieve their kit. And Im the one who has to deal with all the complaints as the office dont answer the phones to them so they then come back to me.
I am glad that I am no longer part of the company. But I am still trying to get my girls either their kit or refund. As this isnt fair on them.

You need to give your information to wigan trading standards, you can email.
Good luck

I passed all the information I have on to them and they came back and told me to go to Consumer Direct, who I have already been in touch with.

I have also contacted Watchdog to see if they can help and I'm looking into other ways of getting Puri-tan exposed as the fraudulent company that they seem to be.

I can not believe that someone with "such a good reputation" and works on bug shows like "Dancing on Ice" thinks they can treat people this way and get away with it. I have also been banned from the facebook page after I posted on their wall, all I wanted to know was where my order was!!!

Hopefully if we all get the complaints to the correct people something will be done.

Oh and to anyone who has placed an order and paid for it, PLEASE get in touch with you bank or credit card company as they can give you a refund for the monies that have been taken.

Hi there ,
www.actionfraud.org.uk / phone 03001232040
There is a form you can fill out , just done mine .
For anyone reading this thinking we are on a witch hunt that is not the case , but some answers are needed and if this company are ignoring their customers and billing them for something they have not recieved then this wrong!!!!!!!!!!
I have found several addresses , but it would be wrong of me to put them on this site .
Good luck

I passed all the information I have on to them and they came back and told me to go to Consumer Direct, who I have already been in touch with.

I have also contacted Watchdog to see if they can help and I'm looking into other ways of getting Puri-tan exposed as the fraudulent company that they seem to be.

I can not believe that someone with "such a good reputation" and works on bug shows like "Dancing on Ice" thinks they can treat people this way and get away with it. I have also been banned from the facebook page after I posted on their wall, all I wanted to know was where my order was!!!

Hopefully if we all get the complaints to the correct people something will be done.

Oh and to anyone who has placed an order and paid for it, PLEASE get in touch with you bank or credit card company as they can give you a refund for the monies that have been taken.

As a member of staff I was also then banned from the pages on facebook after speaking up on behalf of everyone. Very childish behaviour. I have since then left and now working for another company , a much more reputable one!

I do hope everyone either gets their orders or their money back. And me my pay!

Im going to my bank to see about getting a refund from them as my girls paid me then I paid out my bank for kits etc. Out of interest what happens if Puri-Tan has gone bust totally or closed all accounts? Would I still get it back? And how long roughly does it take for the process?

Certainly not a witch hunt!

I have posted to say I received the goods I paid for and from what it seems I may have been one of the lucky ones.

But let's be honest here if you had paid for goods which hadn't arrived, found your emails or phone calls were not replied to, how would you feel?!?!

Let's just say that they have changed their website or business telephone numbers, would you not think that it would be wise to show these updates on the old website, or maybe have a recorded message to let customers know their contact details have changed and that they are still in business??

You can't blame people for thinking the worst and like I said in my earlier thread it doesn't bode well when Puri tan are not coming forward with an explanation nor does it look good when ex employees are coming forward to say they no longer work for the company or haven't been paid their final wage!

So I think it's unfair to say it's a witch hunt, I'd say it's more people who have a valid right to complain and share their experiences with others.

I sincerely do hope that their business hasn't gone under, that's a very sad state of affairs for everyone.

It is a shame but I do agree if it was my business I would be wanting go on here and defend it! It's a shame she doesnt and things just dont look good!

I was a trainer and left too and now work for Sunless but thankfully I didnt sell as well as train so no one that I have to try and placate but I know my colleagues have had a tough time! I can understand how they are feeling!

As a member of staff I was also then banned from the pages on facebook after speaking up on behalf of everyone. Very childish behaviour. I have since then left and now working for another company , a much more reputable one!

I do hope everyone either gets their orders or their money back. And me my pay!

Im going to my bank to see about getting a refund from them as my girls paid me then I paid out my bank for kits etc. Out of interest what happens if Puri-Tan has gone bust totally or closed all accounts? Would I still get it back? And how long roughly does it take for the process?

Hi,
I think if they have gone bust/bankrupt then we don't have much chance of getting any money back espec if they are a limited company.

I really hope we all either get our goods or our money back.

I read on Facebook a couple of days ago that they were experiencing delays with suppliers in China and weren't going bust; I would have thought that they would have kept people updated as to progress though, it seems strange if they haven't.

There too many excuses with this company!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have information that she says , they are in the process of selling the company.
But what we would all like to know what the real answer is.

Prior to xmas brought goods from la tanning , excellent customer services.

All who attended the course in Glasgow haven't received anything :(

Hi

I wanted to let you all know that I no longer work for Puri-Tan and I left two weeks ago, I am so so sorry to all of you out there that have placed orders and parted with money but have not received your goods.

I have no information to give to anyone im as much in the dark as you all are I have been sending e mails myself that are not being answered and im also out of pocket as I have not been paid my last wage!.

Good luck to you all trying to get your money back or goods.

Leela

Hey leela

i am interested in puritan i love the product you any idea where this product was made?x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back