put this morning on quickly ...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

haylznailz

uniquelicious
Reaction score
somethin to do with nails

Hi,

I ran and had a look,
the remover in the pot with a sponge was pants! The tester did have enhancements on but i couldn't tell which system with that polish over them.

Managed to avoid entering the competition shown just after that piece but only just! Could do with some time out!

Do any of you ever watch gems tv? channel 646, some of the nails on the presenters look awful - I don't know if its coz the camera zooms in so much or they are just not good! The gems are nice though, I've got pink sapphire rings from there.

cant say i do

that this morning was a bit pants

i just heard them say something about nails

i had them quickies do you ?

they smell awfull

haylznailz said:
cant say i do

that this morning was a bit pants

i just heard them say something about nails

i had them quickies do you ?

they smell awfull

What's quickies?

Quickies - are those the round things in a pot to remove polish? if not ignore me LOL

i meant i hate them

yeh quickies i a cheap tacky pot of wipes suppose to remove your polish
but i dont think there any good

you get them from the £1 shop i think

not that i go in any pound shops lol

I think they are something like that, or wipes! I think they got a good score compared to the one you dip your finger in. That didnt even remove anything.

smiler13334 said:
Quickies - are those the round things in a pot to remove polish? if not ignore me LOL

ohhh the sponge thing that you dip your finger in -I think they are gross it's like putting your finger in someoe's mouth who dribbles!!

haylznailz said:
i meant i hate them

yeh quickies i a cheap tacky pot of wipes suppose to remove your polish
but i dont think there any good

you get them from the £1 shop i think

not that i go in any pound shops lol

Of course you don't go in pound shops - me neither unless they have a sale on lol! It's like when you go in Primark - your always looking around in case you see someone you know!! and then if you buy something, you quickly stuff it in your GAP bag youv'e been carrying round for 3 years !!:D

Suzie.e said:
Of course you don't go in pound shops - me neither unless they have a sale on lol! It's like when you go in Primark - your always looking around in case you see someone you know!! and then if you buy something, you quickly stuff it in your GAP bag youv'e been carrying round for 3 years !!:D

Ha ha, I always hide my primark bags in the buggy! cant beat them for value though, I got a chocolate brown suede gilet in there the other day for a tenner! love the clothes (im a tightarse) but it doesnt stop me being ashamed to shop there! x x x

i get my thongs/knickers from there BARGAIN

well I have bought loads of stuff for my daughter from QS (aka quality sh*te), but I cut the labels out so she doesn't know were they are from, she thinks she can't wear anything if it doesn't come from tammy!! if only she knew!!

Suzie.e said:
Do any of you ever watch gems tv? channel 646, some of the nails on the presenters look awful - I don't know if its coz the camera zooms in so much or they are just not good! The gems are nice though, I've got pink sapphire rings from there.

Oh lord yes!

Their nails look terrible! You would think they would have an onsite nail tech to make sure they look there best wouldnt you considering you see so much of them

Latest posts

Back