Quality Extensions ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hey everyone

i have been doing micro ring individual extensions and micro ring weft extensions for over a year and a half now and i am trying lots of different suppliers and would like some advice.

In my area i cant charge a lot for extensions as i have to keep my prices the same as other competitors in my area as there is about 10 extensionists now in my town !!

I am currently looking for the best suppliers for clients on a budget and who will be happy to pay for better quality hair, there are so many different suppliers on the market !!

I have heard celebrity elite hair is fab but there individual pre bonded extensions are very expensive as i would never fit any less than 200 strands, and most of my clients wouldnt pay over £300 for there hair !!

does anyone have a good supplier for wefts and individual extensions that are fairly good priced and has to be very good quality ? 100% remy human hair ?

any help would be greatly appreciated xx

after years of searching............ I still find Lush Us Uk are the best supplier for clients on the kind of budget you're talking about. Their packs have 25 strands, as opposed to some other companies only having 20 strands (this can make a real difference on costs per week if fitting quite a few sets). 200 strands per head sounds like quite a lot unless they are 0.5g? I use 0.8 g and hardly ever fit more than 6 packs (150 bonds) 8 if someones hair is really thick or in a shorter stlye. Give them a try! average cost per client for me is £70-£80. x

I used Lush Us for quite some time and was happy with it and then when they was out of stock for some time for a colour I needed I used HairPlanet Hair Extensions Ltd - Human Hair Extensions and found the quality just the same, if not better (and slightly cheaper) excellent service/deliveries and a always on top of stock x

Hi, i'm not an extensionist but I do have micro ring weft extensions fitted at the moment. I had wefts of virgin hair before, i think it was russian? was really good quality, as it lasted me a year with uplifts every 10 weeks or so, and was straight. I recently had new hair from my extensionist and had it fitted, i had the virgin hair again but it has more of a curl and is a bit more difficult to straighten.

What i wanted to know was where can I buy virgin hair from in future? Is there a website for the public just to buy wefts for their own use to get them fitted, or are they mainly for professionals to buy in bulk? And is it virgin russian that is the best? And what is the difference between the virgin hair and remy hair?

Why not put the offer out for celebrity elite as an elite package and set yourself above the other ten hair extension technicians in your area. Once clients try celebrity elite they wont go back to the other hair.

Latest posts

Back