Question for the Bio Geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louge

Reaction score
Hello all got a question for the bio sculpture girlies.
I did my conversion course today which went very well, the trainer was really pleased with my sculpting...so was I for once:D. Anyway was just sat there thinking about the session on preping the nails and realised that we didnt have to remove the shine of the natural nail, only wondering as whenever Ive been to have bio sculpture on my nails they've removed the shine?
Which is right? I would presume that you dont as they would have taught it otherwise

Hi

When i did my bio training we were taught to very gently remove the shine of the natural nail.
I would ring up and query this if i was you.
Glad you enjoyed your day bio is a great product you will love it.

I know been practicing with my starter kit for ages, got it back in February at Excel...unfortunately this caused my credit card to melt down today when I replenished it and then found some other bits and bobs that I wanted...the costs mount up so quickly...best start getting it onto clients nails to recoupe some of it:)

Hiya Louge

I'm really glad you enjoyed your conversion course.

I was taught to gently remove the shine from the nail plate before applying any product - just for the gel to adhere to properly onto the nail.

If I were you, I'd definitely start working on close friends and families and charge them what you think is fair to help pay for all the products you are buying. You have to start somewhere and sometime! Goodluck! xx

my my bio seems to be popular at the mo !!

Yep as angel and adiva said gently remove the shine prior to you application.

Once you start your friends and family on it word will soon spread ! AND of course wear it yourself !!!

Good Luck

Amb x

Latest posts

Back