Question for those who offer spray tanning in their services

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kayabellanails

Reaction score
I see many of you offer spray tanning as part of your services. What kind of course do you take for that, what kind of equipment is needed? Isn't hard to carry when you are mobile?

Thanks!
Marie from Canada

I did the Tantrick course and the equipment is fine for moblile and not that heavy really you only have one bag unless you use a tent.:):)

yeah I did the Tantrick training too and bought the mobile kit, very easy to use and very easy to carry about, I am mobile too, as mentioned above you need a tent too.

Thanks ladies,

Unfortunately Tantrick is not available here in Canada...yet. I wish it was!

Thanks ladies,

Unfortunately Tantrick is not available here in Canada...yet. I wish it was!

well Quebec is always somewhere where I would love to live...so packing my bags and booked my flight already.:hug:

well Quebec is always somewhere where I would love to live...so packing my bags and booked my flight already.:hug:
And i am sure most of the trainers would not mind going abroad now and again to do some training for people lol

And i am sure most of the trainers would not mind going abroad now and again to do some training for people lol

Ok guy's now that's not such a bad idea...maybe we should build a raft and float across and get the Canadians looking even more georgouse than they aready are :hug:

I was trained by and use Sienna X solution and equipment. The training was one day and the customer service and support which you receive from head office is fabulous!!!

My clients adore the solution and keep coming back for more.

Highly recommended.

You all are too nice!!!

Well, I would certainly like to be trained by any one of you as you all sound very knowledgeable and professional!

If ever you come our way, please let me know!

Thanks for your replies!

Marie

I use sienna-x the training was a 3-4 hour course and they will build a package for your needs of equipment the products are gorgeous and the en results are great. you also get on going support from this company. The mobile part is easy the equipement is light weight and the cubicle folds away you just chuck it over your shoulder and your off!!! x

Without sounding biased !!!! Sienna X is the one for me as well.

There are many good brands on the market - but Sienna X ticks all the boxes where I'm concerned. Great colour, great marketing material and POS material and fantastic customer service - a lovely company to work with...:)

Latest posts

Back