question tanning solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sians

Reaction score
hi All when i had my minimist pro machine also recieved tanning solutions, was wondering does any one use there 12% as i find that i won,t be using mine.:) sian

why wont you be using yours??

hi well only been tanning a few weeks but i find mostly use 5 & 8 % , and i used the 10% once. think the 12% will be too dark . sian

i think the more you tan people the more confident you wil become,
i used to be scared of using the darker ones, but not now,
there might be a time you have clients that request this level of colour,
i think you will use it , maybe not a lot but you will use it
good luck xxx

i think if not used much will not be within the date can you tell me how long they last please. as they are not air tight bottles:) sian

hi All when i had my minimist pro machine also recieved tanning solutions, was wondering does any one use there 12% as i find that i won,t be using mine.:) sian

it's no problem Sian...simply send it back and we will replace it with a % of your choice:hug:

hi collin :) thanks for letting me send it back , will send it 2 moz could i have a 8 % my daughter loves this colour.:) thanks again. simply the best :)

lol soo generous collin!

hi collin :) thanks for letting me send it back , will send it 2 moz could i have a 8 % my daughter loves this colour.:) thanks again. simply the best :)

Done deal :hug:

thanks lotus Blossom too for advice:). thanks colin too:) sian

you are welcome, happy spraying!!

i think if not used much will not be within the date can you tell me how long they last please. as they are not air tight bottles:) sian

our origional Tantrick liquid has a reccomended shelf life of 12 months unopend and 6 months open and must be stored between 8-27 degrees.

Our Essence of Summer liquid has a reccomended shelf life of 18months and 12 months opend and to be stored between 0-36 degrees.

Now you can extend the shelf life of your opend liquid by keeping it in the fridge.
Hoping this answers your question:hug:

:) thanks colin mine all going in my fridge now.:)

Its always a good idea to have all %'s in stock. I NEVER use 12% but i always have it in, i don't know when some one is going to ring and want a MEGA dark tan. I would hate to think i couldn't give my customers what they want!

Latest posts

Back