Questionnaire?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rivone

Reaction score
On Saturday I'm launching the business and I wanted to hand to my clients (if I get some - hehe - I have a few already don't panic hehe :lol:) a quesionnaire to ask them what they want in future, preferred days/times etc so I can get a feel for what 'they want'.

Has anyone else done this?

Has anyone got any ideas what type of questions I could ask?

Thanks

I don't have experience with this but I think it's a great idea.

Maybe questions like; what kind of treatments are you interested in. Type of nail enhancements, gel vs L&P. Forever French vs nail polish. Nail art vs no nail art.

Best of luck to you! :)

make sure you get contact details, with a small disclaimer to tick if they do not want to be contacted - ideal way to start building a database :)

Yes, it sounds like a good idea.

Why not hand your questionnaires out onto the streets and offer people, something like, 10% off any treatment if they return it to you filled in. In this way you'll get peoples opinions/views and new customers too:)

jes

Yes, it sounds like a good idea.

Why not hand your questionnaires out onto the streets and offer people, something like, 10% off any treatment if they return it to you filled in. In this way you'll get peoples opinions/views and new customers too:)

jes

Oooh that's a good idea - thanks :lol:

Latest posts

Back