Questions about Calgel and Creative

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicksta

Reaction score
I'm so glad I have found this site it has been such a huge help to me starting out. Well now I have registered as a geek I thought I would pester the masses at Geekville with my million and one questions.

I have recently just jacked in my job, it was well paid but quite frankly making me miserable. So I decided a nice well rounded existence doing something enjoyable would be a far better option, and off I skipped!! Which leads me to starting out in a new career in nails!!

I am qualified in Manicure and Pedicure and Intend to go mobile, I have looked into various products. Cuccio and Creative being the favourites at the mo, what I wondered about the Creatives was do you have to have creative training to advertise use of their spa products? I know that seems a silly question because I'm sure you dont but any advice would be most welcolme.

I am also going to offer Calgel Extentions and Overlays etc... but am unsure about pricing and what time on average I should be spending. I know it depends on area and local rates so far there are two salons in the area charging between £30 and £35 for a french gel overlay. I'm not quiet sure where to pitch my prices, I am going to advertise 10% off first treatments which will hopefully get people dialing!!

Would be gratefull for any pointers !!!

Ta Vicksta:rolleyes:

Hi and welcome to the site :hug:

I think that if you have Mani and Pedi training and certificates that you are able to attend the Creative Spa day which shows you how to use their products., and will then enable you to purchase the products.

Your best bet however would be to contact Hyperion Head Office, the number is 0113 275 5719

Thanks Rachel I will give them a call

Plus, the price you will pay to buy the full kit for both Spa mani & pedi, is the same as your training day, and the products are included, so excellent value.

It would also give you a feel of the Creative way of training if you wanted to go further in that direction.

HTH

Thanks Lisa, It sound like very good value and i'm going to check it out!

Latest posts

Back