Quick Question - Nail Harmony Cleanser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spjelgus

Reaction score
Hi!

I just finished the last of my Nail Harmony Cleanser but have a friend coming over for gels in a bit. I have a bottle of 99% IPA here but since I trew the original cleanser bottle away and poured it in a pump I cant check for sure if that's the main ingredient or if it is something else like ethanol. Do any of you use HNH? If so can you please do a quick check for me if the first ingredient listed is IPA?:)

Thank you!

Is ipa isopropyl alcohol? These are the ingredients in the cleanser: isopropyl alcohol, acetone, ethyl acetate. Just had a look at my bottle for u, hth. xVx

Got my Gelish nail surface cleanse out - Isopropyl Alchohol, Acetone and Ethyl Acetate.

Hope this helps! x

Is ipa isopropyl alcohol? These are the ingredients in the cleanser: isopropyl alcohol, acetone, ethyl acetate. Just had a look at my bottle for u, hth. xVx

Aah you beat me to it, I was trying so hard to see the teeny tiny writing on on Mini bottle :lol:

Haha thank you guys for the super quick answers! Yes IPA is Isoproyl alcohol so that will do for today!:D

Aah you beat me to it, I was trying so hard to see the teeny tiny writing on on Mini bottle :lol:

I've got a small bottle too as just starting out & had to read the really small writing!!
I feel like I've learnt something new today!! Lol! xVx

Latest posts

Back