Rapid Spray System gun issues

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuzieS86

Reaction score
Hi, I just wondered if anyone is having issues with the rapid spray system guns? I got my machine last Sept and unfortunately the 2 guns are broken. When the first broke I ordered a replacement and when using it for the first time I did everything the same as before but it sprayed differently. I could barely see the tan coming out and the feedback from the client the next day was that she wasn't as tanned as before. Ellisins told me to try different settings which I did but it's still not spraying the same as the original gun I got. The spray comes out much narrower. The 2nd gun I got is the exact same, it sprays much lighter. I used the new guns last week and had to use setting 6 on the gun and 5 on the machine to get it somewhere near as tanned on clients as before but it's just not the same. Does anyone else have issues like this? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

Is this a gun where the dial is numbered?

I am not to keen on those as I prefer a setting where I can choose where i want it to be, You would probably be better getting a normal dial rather than the numbered one... There is actually alot of threads on here about people complaining about the system your having trouble with. They seems to be quite bad?

I did notice that, what machine would you recommend? I'm mobile and I use st tropez solution.

Well I use Sienna X HVLP machine... I bought it from my whole sale but there are lots of registered seller's on Amazon that sell kits... Can you bring back your machine and get your money back? I would never buy the machine in a kit from whole sale as they charge hundreds! But I bought mine on its own and the tent seperately so saved alot of money.

I had this machine. It was the worst machine i've ever used, had nothing but problems. Buy a maximist. I have a maximist lite+ and a maximist evo. I've never had one problem with either machine xx

If you go on my tan london website they have the maximist evo with the pro gun for the price you would normally pay for just the pro gun. Really good deal xx

If you go on my tan london website they have the maximist evo with the pro gun for the price you would normally pay for just the pro gun. Really good deal xx

Does your gun have a normal dial on it?

Yeah these are the best as we can turn the dial wherever we want as with the other guns if we turn to number 1 I can only imagine how much solution will come out...

Yeah these are the best as we can turn the dial wherever we want as with the other guns if we turn to number 1 I can only imagine how much solution will come out...
I have a gun with a number dial, i dont use it. Number 1 is the lowest. If i put it on 3 its not enough solution and 4 its a bit to much. You cant put it in between. Its so annoying. The normal dials are so much better cos you can kind of fine tune them xx

I have a gun with a number dial, i dont use it. Number 1 is the lowest. If i put it on 3 its not enough solution and 4 its a bit to much. You cant put it in between. Its so annoying. The normal dials are so much better cos you can kind of fine tune them xx

Exactly! I always seem to be some where in between! Even with the solution I was using, it was 10% it wasn't dark enough and 12.5% was too dark. Then I found MT at 11% :p:p:p:D:D:D

Exactly! I always seem to be some where in between! Even with the solution I was using, it was 10% it wasn't dark enough and 12.5% was too dark. Then I found MT at 11% :p:p:p:D:D:D
You should of just mixed the two solutions for an 11% xx

You should of just mixed the two solutions for an 11% xx

I don't like green undertones anyway!
Have any of your clients left a rapid tan on over night and washed it of the next morning? if so was it sensitive? where they able to go to the gym?

I have clients that leave rapid on to reach the 20% and they have no issues. Gym should be ok after development xx

I wouldn't have them go to the gym after they wash it of cause it won't have developed by then... maybe a few hours after? I'm going to try tonight leave my rapid on overnight and see what it's like I hate sleeping in tan! do they brown the next morning or has it to develop?

After development it should be ok, they are just supposed to avoid sweating while they have the tan solution on. With a rapid tan, i would wait the full 8 hours still though. When they've slept in it, it acts like the 20% 8 hour tan, so they are brown when washed off and colour deepens over the next 12 hours like any other tan xx

After development it should be ok, they are just supposed to avoid sweating while they have the tan solution on. With a rapid tan, i would wait the full 8 hours still though. When they've slept in it, it acts like the 20% 8 hour tan, so they are brown when washed off and colour deepens over the next 12 hours like any other tan xx

True! on MT website it says not to sweat excessively while the tan is developing. so no gym! I can't imagine what 20% looks like! Have you got a pic?

This is after wash. It looks a lot darker in the flesh xx

Attachments

• received_848098725349108.jpeg
    received_848098725349108.jpeg
    53.4 KB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Back