Rates and bills

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flynnser19

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Im doing a business plan for a potential business idea in northern ireland ( ill not say where ;) hahaha) and its fora blowdry bar with a nail area and makeup area. Does anybody have a any idea where i would find out the rates for a unit and the cost of example electricity bills since there will be a lot of blowdrying obviously so id imagine itll be high!!

Thanks in advance guys!!

Assuming Ireland is the same. Business rates are worked out by square footage of the building, the council will have the rates to give you.

Electic will depend on who your supplier is and how many stylists using it.

For a rough idea, I has 2 stylist, 2 therapists, heating was the air con type, stylists had X2 portable electric heaters in their rooms as air con system only fitted on the salon area, and my electic was £55 in winter and £35 in summer.

Do check with any.supplier you go with to check the business settings, ie, day rate for me was a different slightly cheaper rate than evening.

Yea that's great my dad is a county councillor so he's looking into rates for the unit I have in mind!! But thanks I wanted an example which is great cause your salon sounds about the same amount of electricity I'd be using too!! Thanks so much for this!!!

You're very welcome

Latest posts

Back