Raw Earth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
I bought the Raw Earth Prof kit at Excel and it comes with an enamel - but mine has no label on it. For all those geeks in the know either at the show or not - anyone know what the enamel is called. When all of my clients fall in love with it and want to buy it - I need to know what it is called LOL.

Hiya Fiona,
I have the kit too... thanx to Sam :hug:
Mark is going to get it tested on him later as a thank you for hanging around all day for me yesterday (though I think he loves it anyway).
Polish in my kit is '* * * *ake Happens'. tis lovely but, I dont think Mark will fancy it as part of his pedi, lol!
OOh 'computer says noooo' .... the name is the naughty word for crap and add 'take' to it, lol!

Thanks Glo,

I have that one as it is from the Dig collection from last year.

Happy Birthday by the way and you were so patient yesterday. Did you go home with the unfinished Brisa nail as well as the finished ones LOL.

naturalnails said:
Happy Birthday by the way and you were so patient yesterday. Did you go home with the unfinished Brisa nail as well as the finished ones LOL.
Aww thanx Fiona :hug:
I was kindly directed to Amanda Fontanarrosa who finished me off... Mark was off getting coffe so I was free to ogle the half naked man who kept on walking past us... a welcome change from the thong brigade :wink2:

Latest posts

Back