Re-balancing & BRISA

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tess1

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a new client who loves her gel nails to be thickish ??!! .... she has booked in for her re-balance in two weeks....my question is for her re-balance how far do I need to take the top layers down if there is no lifting, do I still need to take it really thin to the nail plate or to save hours of filing can I leave the bottom layer slightly thicker to start with. :?:

Hope this makes sense :o
Tess x

when preparing the enhancement for a rebalance there is no need to take off any product just for the sake of it!

The theory is that if zone 2 (or the highest point of the gel) has moved during growth toward the free edge, then that is NOT where you want the apex (or highest point) to be. So flatten it a bit and rebuild the apex where it first was when you did the nails. There is no need to do more than that if there are no other problems.

Just take the shine off the surface, make sue all edges are tight (no lifting) , prepare and clean the new growth and reapply.

Latest posts

Back