real images on nails?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NaiLArT GrLiE

Reaction score
hey i used to do this
cut out magizine things i wanted ,and then with this nail polish i would put it on lets say a Letter A i riped out from a magizine,
then i would polish it with this clear certin polish
then i would turn it over and buff away the bad stuff and transfer it to my nail
i lost the nail polish to do this, is there another way?
thankz LoTz!
-DeNiSe:rolleyes:

sounds interesting never heard of this before though

That sounds ingenious! what was the product u used? have you tried it with normal varnish?

i don't see why you couldn't use something like brush on resin.

resin, image, resin (maybe 2), topcoat. i don't think you'd have to buff either (if your resin goes on smoothly). kinda' like encasing something in a wrap.

very good idea! :biggrin:

what is that resin stuff?
it came in a set like a year or two ago
it was clear blue tinted polish it came with this like tiny file/buffer
what it really is, the image u have selected, once polish is applyed and dryed, u then wet it a little and start buffing,
wen i had saw this done a wile back ina salon,then once ive found the set in the store
i tryed it ,i loved it
..but since its been so long i forget the name of the set =(
its sad, this was so woderful ,hehe...lol

if ANyOne knows the name pleasee tell me hehe

this is something like i t
after hours or searching its this liquid called "picture coat"
Trans-fer Nail Art Kit

thats what it sorta is
if anyone has anyidea on what that polish is that makes the images stay please llet me knoww i must buyy it lol

that's a pretty nifty website! lots of artsy fartsy doo dads!

resin is an adhesive, like glue, but in a bottle with a brush kind of like polish.

can you use any kind of picture? i'd love a pic of my little girl on a nail :D

welll not really any picture, so far with this method u cant use actual pictures like kodak ones from a camera
u can use images from magz,tv guides,more pictures where u can scrape off the backing and then add that image to the nail

looks cool! will have to try it!

I have actually done this too. I just searched thru mags and found little things I wanted and just put them on with top coat!!!
Genius - they stayed on too - just have to make sure it's the right thickness, paper, etc. No tips I'm afraid it was all just trial and error and now I can't remeber what worked best!!!!
:biggrin:

Hi,

You can get images scanned in to a nail art machine and then printed onto your nails, results can be fantastic. www.diginailart.com

Franky

Latest posts

Back