Reccommend good products and training!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi New to site but read everyday!! Did home learn course 2 years ago and got good grade, but have had loads of probs with lifting especially at side walls on french tips. Look gr8t when first do a set then not soo good when need rebalancing. also found that side walls on natural nails become very soft after prolonged wear, is this something i'm doing wrong or is it best to advise rest period this however is only noticeable when applying new set of tips. I think I would benefit from some one-to-one training but cannot afford the conversion course at creative at the mo. can anyone reccommend any other good courses and good products. thanx Julie

I use NSI products and they work good for me!

As for a one-one - you would have to have a one to one with someone who teaches using your products!

Thanx for that fingertips ND now I know i'm up and running on site. I also use NSI but have had few probs was thinking of doing conversion course just to get the one to one to point out anything i'm doing wrong. Anyway thanx again!!! Julie.

Theres a good training school in your area if you want more details feel free to PM me.

I would be grateful if you could forward the info. to me quite a few that I have rang have got nothing for months!! regards julie:)

Hi you will have to excuse me i'm not an expert on the pc takes me a while to find my way round. wasn't sure what u meant by pm. I would be gratefull if you could send me the info. on training school in my area. Thanx julie.
Fab Freak said:
Theres a good training school in your area if you want more details feel free to PM me.

Julie@Nailtrix said:
Hi you will have to excuse me i'm not an expert on the pc takes me a while to find my way round. wasn't sure what u meant by pm. I would be gratefull if you could send me the info. on training school in my area. Thanx julie.

I will send you a Private Message - shes only ten minutes from where you are!

Julie@Nailtrix said:
I would be grateful if you could forward the info. to me quite a few that I have rang have got nothing for months!! regards julie:)

Hiya Julie

I've spoken with caroline and she'd be more than happy to demo her products before you booked anything so call her it might be the best move you ever make.

HTH x

Hi louise that would be fantastic if you could give me her no. and i'm sure you are right that it would be the best move. :)
Fab Freak said:
Hiya Julie

I've spoken with caroline and she'd be more than happy to demo her products before you booked anything so call her it might be the best move you ever make.

HTH x

thanks fab freak, my number julie is 07974 943681, would be happy to help, there is allways a course to suit budget and time limitation, as i run a number of courses at the weekend s and have a number of evening workshops at the moment, look forward to your call.

Thanx so much for all your help just left message on your phone and hope to hear from you soon. Julie. Thank you louise for your help it makes such a nice change that people are willing to give up their private time to help others. I am very gratefull and I will let you know how I get on in the future. thanx again. Julie.
absolutly fab! said:
thanks fab freak, my number julie is 07974 943681, would be happy to help, there is allways a course to suit budget and time limitation, as i run a number of courses at the weekend s and have a number of evening workshops at the moment, look forward to your call.

oops left phone on silent!! sorry julie will calll you this pm!
Julie@Nailtrix said:
Thanx so much for all your help just left message on your phone and hope to hear from you soon. Julie. Thank you louise for your help it makes such a nice change that people are willing to give up their private time to help others. I am very gratefull and I will let you know how I get on in the future. thanx again. Julie.

hi julie,

i have just recieved an email from our brand manager, there are just about to be some brill offers for products, FREE , with trainng! After our phone call hope you find this of help, look forward to seeing you next week!

Ive been lurking around the site for a while but this is my first post (hello everyone).
I am looking for a quality product range to use as where I live (Jerusalem) there is only a really stinky, harsh, no label brand available (ie monomer) and the overall quality is rubbish. Ive asked for details of whats in the nasty stuff but no one knows and they think Im insane for even asking. :eek:
I am in the UK relatively often, have people coming here and could order products over the internet (I think).
Any advice?
Thanx
Aviva

Latest posts

Back