Recognising various systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Christine G

Reaction score
Hi,
This is just something I've been thinking about as a matter of curiosity,,,,,, I'm sure all you experienced geeks will know the answer straight away, is it possible for you to recognise what product make and system used for nail enhancements by just looking at them? ie, creatives l+p, or NSI l+p, or any other make ? same goes for different gels, and wraps.
I know this shows my inexperience, but perhaps I can learn something, don't laugh at me !!!!!!!!! (my mind wanders a lot when I work nights).

Christine

Hiya,

I could tell the difference most probably with l&p to silk, gel or fibreglass, thats if I was allowed to poke and prod lol but I'd no way be able to tell which system ie creative, nsi was used. Could anyone?

I've noticed a difference between Creative and EZ flow having used both on my clients, not sure I could tell on someone else though

Hello,

Just want to let you know that you shouldn't be ashamed to ask questions cause that is what this site is for so ask away, and no we won't laugh at you. Anyways to answer your question. For the most part I can tell the difference between some products ei: NSI vs Creative but that is cause I have used both products. And definately you can tell between L&P vs Gel vs Fibre. You to will learn to tell the difference with experience.

Cheers and all the best for the Holidays!

Latest posts

Back