Recommendations on Books Running & Managing a Salon Please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koskinas

Reaction score
Hi I was wandering if anyone can recommend a book or similar source detailing the daily managing and running of a beauty salon. I am hoping to open a beauty salon soon and have found this website extremely helpful however I thought there might be a book detailing the correct procedures on stock take, morning preparation, closing etc. etc. that you would recommend to be a must read! for somebody setting up.
Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance
;)

Hi, I'm sorry I don't! but would be interested in getting something like that my self! I am now negotiating on the lease of a shop. I have some NVQ course books which have some relevent info in them. You can veiw some of the content on Amazon! hope this helps, good luck!

Thanks for your response, I have read the NVQ books and agree they are very helpful but at the same time I don't feel they deal with the day to day running and the setting up and opening process of opening a salon. Hopefully someone can shed some light!:lol:

Hi there, have you tried business gateway, government run so absolutely free, you get your own business advisor and they really help you out with templates & tips on how to be successful. They have workshops and seminars you can attend aswell.

My business advisor is great, I just e-mail her and she gets back to me usually with what I want asap.

Good luck
Elaine

Thanks Debs and Elaine, I will check those out! x

Latest posts

Back