Record cards & after care advice.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

Dizzy geek
Reaction score
Hi all,

Gotmy first paying client this evening!

Just wondering do any of you use record cards & do you off4er any leaflet on after care advise?

Thanks

Louise x :D

hi louise, well done on getting ur first client, i def do record cards & after care leaflets! the record cards r a must as it will state all u need to know about ur client regarding nails & they are a good back up if u ever get any problems.

they need after care leaflets so they know how to care for their enhancements, it gives them all the info they need.
good luck tonight hun! let us know how it goes
xxx
louise said:
Hi all,

Gotmy first paying client this evening!

Just wondering do any of you use record cards & do you off4er any leaflet on after care advise?

Thanks

I use Creative Nail Design's record cards and aftercare leaflets. They are reasonably priced, very professional looking and informative. Nicley laid out too.

nuttynikki said:
hi louise, well done on getting ur first client, i def do record cards & after care leaflets! the record cards r a must as it will state all u need to know about ur client regarding nails & they are a good back up if u ever get any problems.

they need after care leaflets so they know how to care for their enhancements, it gives them all the info they need.
good luck tonight hun! let us know how it goes
xxx

Hi NuttyNikki!!!

Do you use your own cards?

I have designed my own, however not sure if they are okay or not!

What kind of info do you have on record cards?

Also my after care advice leaflets contain info about extensions, hands & feet do you think this will be suitable?

many thanks

if u like i could pm u later, will try & scan them & send 2u. i use the ones from creative. ur after care ones sound fine, id also make sure u have info on how for them 2 care for them.

xx

louise said:
Hi NuttyNikki!!!

Do you use your own cards?

I have designed my own, however not sure if they are okay or not!

What kind of info do you have on record cards?

Also my after care advice leaflets contain info about extensions, hands & feet do you think this will be suitable?

many thanks

mooredianne said:
I use Creative Nail Design's record cards and aftercare leaflets. They are reasonably priced, very professional looking and informative. Nicley laid out too.

i too use the creative record cards/aftercare leaflets and consumer brochures
fab!
x

I use record cards, it is good record keeping and it is professional. I also give the client an aftercare leaflet at the same time talking them through the importance of aftercare.

Goodluck!

I have a flip-top box for all my client records and have them organised alphabetically. Its smaller for me to carry since i am mobile, i use the creative record card but have printed it onto small cards to fit the box

I also have made up my own aftercare leaflets based on the aftercare advice sheet you are given on the foundation course

It's a good idea to keep tabs and give out proper advice, very professional!!

Hi there,

for every NEW client I fill out a client consultation card with all necessary details, such as any allergies, condition of the nail before treatment etc. Then get the client to read and sign the document.

For the rest of the time I have client record cards for information on the treatments that have been done by myself, ie Colour of polishes or what tips where used etc.

If a client is having their first treatment with me, I give them a home care card that corresponds with the treatment given.

HTH

Sorry if my spelling is naff!!!

I have designed my own client record cards and also each client has there own set of files which I keep in a named bag with their record card.

I also use the Creative record cards as they are more detailed than the cards I used before they were available & I use the Creative aftercare leaflets as they look so professional & contain all the info that enhancement clients need to know. I especially like the fact that they explain the need for solar oil so that clients don't feel like I'm just trying to get a sale.

Latest posts

Back