Record Cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carron

Reaction score
Hi

What do you use?

I'm just looking through beauty express and thinking of getting the record card box, waxing cards, facial cards and I already have tanning cards.

Can you just get one card that you can have all treatments on rather than having lots of different cards?

I noticed they had Beauty Cards that should cover this.

you could design and print your own, then you can put all the information you need on them x

i'd like to know this too as i currently use the cnd client cards but now do waxing and spray tanning so my cards are only nail orientated. do you need it to cover evrything for your insurance???

You can use my one attached or change it however you like. Check with your insurers to see if they want you to include any specific info. xxx

Attachments

• FOR SALON GEEK.doc
    73.5 KB · Views: 178
thank you thats great do you get them to sign at every visit or just the first time and keep their client card on file?

hi

thanks thats great

I came across on ebay someone that was selling a disk word format of all types of record cards and care advice. Which can be amended to suit your needs. and then just print when needed... cost me under £2.00... so quite happy and can put it to your company headed paper..... .

Denise x

Latest posts

Back