Red Nose Day 2005, What are YOU doing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarwaa

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was just surfing the RND05 site and came across their page aimed at hairdressers and beauty professionals and was wondering what people are doing this year.

In case you don't allready know Comic Relief are encouraging people to change their image for the day and preferably get sponsored to do it. They have cans or red hairspray for sale and several ideas for fundraising on their site such as:

• Clients can go red with style (change hair colour or I suppose red nail enamel or art)
  • Go beyond and add five minutes of luxury into your customer’s day and charge them for it!
  • Run a competition
  • Have a Sweepstake
  • Get sponsored to change the way you look for a day
  • Get the Official Wella Red Nose Day Red Hair Spray to sell to your customers.

You can register you even on line as well as download lots of useful things like sponsorship forms, even posters, sweepstake posters and stickers.

Lets all make this a red nose day to remember and all get involved,

Sarah

Thanks for posting this. I always forget when this is happening. Boy am I going to have fun!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Latest posts

Back