Red Nose Day in the salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautyJen

Reaction score
So it's Red Nose Day tomo. What are you doing to help with the cause in your salon? We are doing a raffle and giving away some fab treatments as prizes. Are any of you doing anything different? Anything fun happening in your salon? X

Well it's not in a salon but I've been asked to spray tan one of the managers at the office I work in, he doesn't know about it yet and they only want me to do half of his body. Can't wait see his face when he realises lol x

Well it's not in a salon but I've been asked to spray tan one of the managers at the office I work in, he doesn't know about it yet and they only want me to do half of his body. Can't wait see his face when he realises lol x

Left or right haha?

I'm off ill at the minute, otherwise I'd be offering 10% to charity. Much prefer children in need though xoxo

Haha not sure yet might let him decide. They've txt me tonight to say I've got to do it as soon as I get there because he's got the rest of the day in meetings lol x

Latest posts

Back