Red to Platinum Blonde!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lushtresses

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Ive got a client who I've been dying her hair Red with Majirouge for several months now, it's a beautiful colour and beautiful shine, however

she has now decided she wants to go white blonde with black highlights and wants to know can we do this in one go.

I have advised her that to keep the integrity of her hair, I wouldnt do it, and if she wanted to take the red out of her hair she would have to do it step by step, as doing it in one haul would severely damage the structure, and condition of her hair. the client is insistent on this change though.

Is there anything I could try? I dont want to ruin her hair, but I've advised to the best of my knowledge, I'm wondering am I wrong though.

eek...HELP!

Hey everyone!

Ive got a client who I've been dying her hair Red with Majirouge for several months now, it's a beautiful colour and beautiful shine, however

she has now decided she wants to go white blonde with black highlights and wants to know can we do this in one go.

I have advised her that to keep the integrity of her hair, I wouldnt do it, and if she wanted to take the red out of her hair she would have to do it step by step, as doing it in one haul would severely damage the structure, and condition of her hair. the client is insistent on this change though.

Is there anything I could try? I dont want to ruin her hair, but I've advised to the best of my knowledge, I'm wondering am I wrong though.

eek...HELP!

Is her name cruella deville? Lol blondi Rae seems to be the best option for colour removal as it shrinks the molecule size and is washed away leaving the natural colour, but I doubt you will get it white first time. Maybe tell her that black will run into blonde over time and look awful!

Is her name cruella deville? Lol blondi Rae seems to be the best option for colour removal as it shrinks the molecule size and is washed away leaving the natural colour, but I doubt you will get it white first time. Maybe tell her that black will run into blonde over time and look awful!

thanks for the advice, I just know that by going so blonde from so red, her hair will be ruined! x

thanks for the advice, I just know that by going so blonde from so red, her hair will be ruined! x

Blondi Rae isn't a bleach so will not damage the hair. :idea:

There is a whole thread about blondi Rae, with pics of the results. Do a search and it will come up. :)

Latest posts

Back