Reflexology exam questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guidey

Reaction score
I wonder if anyone out there can help me with my reflexology exam questions for tonight. I think I have the right answers, but have searched every book that I have and can't find any textbook answers to these questions. Please, please, help if you can.

When and why do you evaluate reflexology treatments?
A reflexology treatment should be evaluated at the end of each session to assess the effectiveness of the treatment. It should also be evaluated prior to commencing the next treatment to obtain client feedback of reactions/problems/etc since the previous treatment. Evaluation is based on client feedback and therapist's observation and notes of tender spots, uric acid crystals, etc.

When complete a treatment plan?
Objectives and expectations of the treatment are discussed and recorded in order to tailor the treatment appropriately and determine client's objectives of the reflexology treatment. The treatment plan also confirms that both client and therapist are happy to proceed. It also provides a record of treatments, client feedback, therapist's evaluation, aftercare advice given and allows both client and therapist to assess benefits obtained. The treatment plan also allows you to check if treatment needs amended in any way eg client has developed more acute problems eg a cold.

List aftercare advice.
No tea, coffee or alcohol for 12-14 hours
Drink plenty of water
Rest as much as possible for the rest of the day
No strenuous exercise
No large meals
Reduce amount of cigarettes
Keep warm

Thank you for any help you can give.:hug:

I wonder if anyone out there can help me with my reflexology exam questions for tonight. I think I have the right answers, but have searched every book that I have and can't find any textbook answers to these questions. Please, please, help if you can.

When and why do you evaluate reflexology treatments?
A reflexology treatment should be evaluated at the end of each session to assess the effectiveness of the treatment. It should also be evaluated prior to commencing the next treatment to obtain client feedback of reactions/problems/etc since the previous treatment. Evaluation is based on client feedback and therapist's observation and notes of tender spots, uric acid crystals, etc.

Client should be offered a glass of water after the session. They should be left to rest for a few minutes before getting up.
After the treatment discuss the clients response to treatment.
It is essential to know how the client is feeling in order that their treatment plan can be evaluated and reviewed.

When complete a treatment plan?
Objectives and expectations of the treatment are discussed and recorded in order to tailor the treatment appropriately and determine client's objectives of the reflexology treatment. The treatment plan also confirms that both client and therapist are happy to proceed. It also provides a record of treatments, client feedback, therapist's evaluation, aftercare advice given and allows both client and therapist to assess benefits obtained. The treatment plan also allows you to check if treatment needs amended in any way eg client has developed more acute problems eg a cold.

Treatment plan is an essential part of practice as it takes account ofthe client's individual needs for each treatment session.
In your trestment plan it could include:
*Date of treatment
*Feedback from any previous treatment(if applicable), noting the clients response and any changes of improvements in the clients
condition.
*Any new information relating to the clients condition, and which is required to update the original consultation form.
*The treatment objectives and any specific clients needs
*A plan of the proposed treatment including any areas for treatment, the length of treatment , and the cost.
plus
The type of medium used
Any known contra-indications
After care advice given
Homecare advice given
Outcome and evaluation of the treatment
Recommendations for future treatments.

List aftercare advice.
No tea, coffee or alcohol for 12-14 hours
Drink plenty of water
Rest as much as possible for the rest of the day
No strenuous exercise
No large meals
Reduce amount of cigarettes
Keep warm

The following advice may be given to enhance the efectiveness of the treatment.

Drink plenty of water over the following few days to assist in the detoxification of the body.

Have a suitable rest period to facilitate healing.

Part of the clients aftercare advice may involve making lifestyle changes or changes to the dietary habits. The client maybe shown areas of the hands and feet to work for self-help in between professional treatments.

Clients should be encouragedto book a course orto attend for treatments regularly so that they may benefit from the cumulative effects of reflexology. Once a client has made significant progress, they should have a maintainance treatment once a month to help keep them in balance.

Thank you for any help you can give.:hug:

Hth a little. Good luck .

Elaine xxxxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

Last edited:
Elaine

Thank you :hug::hug::hug: for these fantastic answers. Just hope that I can remember them all tonight as memory sucks right now:grr:.

Your welcome hunni.
Get a pen and paper and jot them down now - then you wont forget.

:hug:

I am someone who has to write and write answers until they finally get into this old brain. So guess what I'm doing all day (well at least when the boss is out of the office anyway) :lol:

Thanks again for your help and I'll let you know how I get on:hug:

Rae

Hi again

Just thought I'd drop you a note to say that I passed my exam last night thanks to your answers. Thanks again :Love: Just one exam to go.

Hi.

Glad you passed your exam. Good luck on the next one .

Elaine xx:hug::hug:

Latest posts

Back