Remember my 1st sculpts. look now

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mandy121060

Supporting breast cancer
Reaction score
Nice work - you should be well pleased with that :D

I can't believe it is still there after the way he treats them.
And no lifting. It goes to show that I CAN do it. My clients must be really heavy handed or play with their nails cos they come back with ''this one just broke' or it just came off'' Yeah sure Hee Hee.
Sherry

They are fab!

I would be extremely pleased with those if I were you!

Wow thats brill - i bet you are really chuffed xx

I did this one today on my nail trainer.
Needed to practice my smile lines. I think they are begining to smile now;)

Not before time though.
I need to be quicker.
Im still taking about 2 hours to do a set.

Sherry

it's beautiful,
i wish i could smile like that:D

there look beautiful!
What products did you use l&p or gel?

They are brill I dont even think you need practice. I have been doing nails and other beauty treatments for years and it still takes me 2 hours to do some clients L&P even now I wish I was quicker too but I am so fussy and dont like to rush. I am thinking of doing a one to one with my creative teacher at my local training centre to speed up my time I have only been using creative for a few weeks though used Ons before. I find it takes me a while to ge used to a new brush too :)
Well done though they look great how long have you been doing them for?

1st of all to answer you Sarah........I used Brisa Pink Gel with White sculpting gel.
And 2nd to Lucy...... You are just like me then, I do pride myself in giving all the time it takes to do a good job. But if I were to work in a salon I would not last 5 mins.
i have been doing my nails and freinds for about a year and a half- 2 years but I had not training at all. I got really seriously interested last year and decided to save for 1-1 tuition Nov 5th this year.
I didnt realise half of the things I was not doing and the other things I was not doing correct.
I learned so much and the Brisa Gel ia a dream to work with. Ive seen the L&P in action (not by myself) and it looks fab too.
Thanks for your comments.
Sherry

it looks great. the smile is brilliantly crisp.
me too i take 2 hrs or 1 hr 40 at best.

How did you get on with your course and where did you do it?
Sherry

Sherry they are beautiful... you have certainly got them smiles perfect :) And as for your timings... if someone was going to have a set of smiles like your pic I am sure they won't be doing anything but smiling themselves .... well done :)

You are working mobile or from your home... you don't have to rush surely?

I do my smiles then with another brush, I dip into scrubfresh, wipe off excess and sweep the smile line into a nice curve.
Sherry

ignore my pm mandy , cos youve done it already hun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gotta say about the above nails are absolutely PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No !!!!!! I work mobile and have the set up at home, but would love to get a position in a salon when I get my time down. The experience will be fab.
I get on with people so that won't be a problem.
I do like to take my time though.
Thanks everyone for taking the time to look and comment.
Sherry

mandy121060 said:
No !!!!!! I work mobile and have the set up at home, but would love to get a position in a salon when I get my time down. The experience will be fab.
I get on with people so that won't be a problem.
I do like to take my time though.
Thanks everyone for taking the time to look and comment.
Sherry

There's nothing wrong with producing quality nails Hun, i would much prefer to end up with a great set of nails done in 2 hours than a set that was far from perfect done in an hour and a half. Most people i spoke to agreed with me as far as they would rather you did a great set even if it took longer. I never get any complaints and my sets take about 2 hours, occasionally shorter.

Oops, forgot to say, nice nails Hun, they look excellent. Those smiles look great.:D

Looking at the first picture of your sculpts, how did you achieve this look at the free edge with Brisa?

I didnt use brisa, I was using NSI products then, as you can see the ''bright white gel'' isnt quite bright white is it. Its more the ''natural look gel'' Hee Hee Thats why in my recent pic of a sculpt it IS bright white cos its Brisa. Much better product for my liking.
Sherry

Latest posts

Back