Removing wax from carpet?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey-28

Reaction score
:eek: l'm a beauty therapy starting out but yesterday l waxing a friend leg in my Beauty room that me and my husband rent the place the whole hot wax in the pot went on the carpet and l wanted to know is there anyway of getting it off my husband think there this anyway of getting it off but l be looking on the internet but l don't know with it work or no because l not want to make it more bad there what it is now l wanted to put a photo up but l can't get it to go up so of there anyway of getting it all off to save me buying a lots new carpet please let me know asap thank you so mush :eek:

[new thread created]

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly take off excess wax by scraping it of. Then check if your wax pot cleaner won't damage the carpet. Most of cheap carpets won't be affected by it. Later rinse it with water, then remove excess moisture with paper towels.
Alternative method would be to use iron and paper towels to transfer heated wax from carpet to paper but it is tricky to do and may make things worse so try equipment cleaner first.
Obviously patch test it ;) in the corner or hidden part of the carpet.

Firstly take off excess wax by scraping it of. Then check if your wax pot cleaner won't damage the carpet. Most of cheap carpets won't be affected by it. Later rinse it with water, then remove excess moisture with paper towels.
Alternative method would be to use iron and paper towels to transfer heated wax from carpet to paper but it is tricky to do and may make things worse so try equipment cleaner first.
Obviously patch test it ;) in the corner or hidden part of the carpet.
Thank you l well give that a go because we are renting the place and what do you put on the floor so is not happen a second time

Hi everyone l'm let everyone no that it work l get the hot wax off my carpet using a iron and carpet cleaner, brown paper it work a treat but be careful that u no burn your carpet but every happy thank you to everyone that help me of is :):):):)

Good to know. What carpet cleaner did u use?
Hi everyone l'm let everyone no that it work l get the hot wax off my carpet using a iron and carpet cleaner, brown paper it work a treat but be careful that u no burn your carpet but every happy thank you to everyone that help me of is :):):):)

Latest posts

Back