Remy AAA extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmmaMary

Reaction score
My friend is a hairdresser, I don't know her that well but she's recently took a course on applying bonded hair extensions. I'm worried about getting them done for the first time and hating them, also worried about tangling etc. I always wear clip ins on nights out but I'm not one to put them in everyday I'm too lazy and they just don't look real. I get them from foxylocksextensions website and at first they were fine but after a few wears they got really knotted and tangled really bad at the back when I went out. Anyway my friend told me she uses Remy AAA extensions and I have no idea what that means, she told me to google it but nothing seems to come up for it. Could anyone tell me if they are good and what questions to ask her? I really don't want to mess my hair up because I also heard bonded extensions cause BIG damage to your hair but she said only if they aren't removed properly?

Thanks, Emma

There's not really any such thing as grading hair extensions. If they are remy it should mean they won't tangle as kong as YOU look after them correctly. Findin out the origin of the hair is Ur next step as different countries produce different textures which may not be ideal on your hair but you should be able to check at consultation.
Also she is right keratin bonds only cause damage if the wearer doesn't follow aftercare or if the person applying them isn't trained

Latest posts

Back