Rent a chair/room deposit?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Monroe

Reaction score
Hi everyone as I have space in the shop i'm thinking of taking on I'm thinking of letting hair chairs and nail barout so I want to know:

1. Do you take the rent in advance and do you take a deposit?
  2. If all the takings are going into the same till do you give them all out at end of day to whom they belong or give them all at end of week after taking your rent?
  3. Also if you draw up a contract is it enough to have the signatures of both parties and a whitness (as my last salon i rented a room from did this) OR does it need to be legally drawn up?
Thank you very much xx

1. yes take a deposit
2.If people are renting a chair they MUST have their own till and handle their own takings. The VAT and revenue expressly stipulate this
3 You can draw up your own rental contract.

Hi

I rent a beauty room and I give my rent at the end of each week, take my clients money myself, and didnt sign anything or pay anything in advance!

Regarding how the rent is paid, rent in advance, contracts, etc that is all down to the salon owner and how they want to do things, (I assume)
But beings as the person is (will be) renting from you, they work for themselves and take care of their own money (earnings).

Hope that helps

Love Emma x:hug:x

Latest posts

Back