Rental chair contracts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ogzbarbershop

Reaction score
can any one send templates of contracts for a barber who's renting a chair or self employed?

really desperate.....

Pm me your e-mail and I'll send mine over.

Pm me your e-mail and I'll send mine over.

Could I also be really cheeky and ask for one aswell please. if you don't mind and have the spare time to email to me, thank you in advance, sorry to trouble you

No problem blue rinse, just need your e mail

Could I also be really cheeky and ask for one aswell please. if you don't mind and have the spare time to email to me, thank you in advance, sorry to trouble you

Me also ;) i think wev asked someone this before blue rinse ;)
Im. [email protected]
Many thanks x x

Fayevix have I e-mailed you the contract? X

would you be kind enough to send me one too please?
[email protected]

thank you so much

Hi
Sorry to be a pain could I have one to as I dont know where to start I'm wanting to rent a "chair" in a hair salon but do nails instead n we don't know how to work it as it's 1st time for both of us. My email is [email protected] many thanks x

Also does anyone know how to work out how much I should pay for it weekly. It's a hair salon so with me renting chair for nail bit I haven't a clue how much I would pay her and I've got to get it recognised for nails as this is totally new to the salon. Any advice appreciated xx thanks x

Hi everyone. I will send the contract over tomorrow when I get my laptop back. Sorry for the delay x

sorry but can i be really cheeky too and ask for a copy ??
[email protected]

if so thank you

x

please please please would you mind sending me this also, much appreciated. xxxx e- mail is [email protected]

Pleaseeeee could i get the link/e-mail also xxx :) - Today, 11:37 PM
please please please would you mind sending me this also, much appreciated. xxxx e- mail is [email protected] x caroline x

Oh dear, hope you don't mind, but I would love a copy too! Email [email protected]
Thanking you in advance x

Hey caould you please also send me a copy aswell
Email is [email protected]

Thanks very much
xxxx

Latest posts

Back