Renting a room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmabeauty

Reaction score
hey guys
im renting a room below a local hair salon and im just trying to work out what i need to buy etc. i have most of the products i need except a facial range, does anyone know any ranges that do pretty cheap starter kits?
i also need all the furniture like a couch, stool, trolley, nail desk etc. does anyone know anywhere that does them cheap? or have any ides of things i could use for trolleys/nail desks/stools etc that would save me money
any advice at all would be great :)
thanks in advance

Hey when i started i had to work out similar things. I looked on ebay and got some good bargains for furniture.

And cheap facial range ive got salon system Thai skin care therapy. My clients love it.

Hope u get what u need :)

i saw that salon system thai one on beauty express, there's a starter kit for about £50...which is reasonable for what u get i think. is it a nice range to work with? what kind of prices do u charge?

hi ya ebay is a good place to look, also ikea does good stuff.

i have a table top/ legs/ file cabinet (on wheels) to make my manicure table it looks nice good big surface are it cost £13 for top £2 per leg and £20 for filing cabnet.
the chairs i got from ebay my waxing trolley i got from the range and argos cos they have draws. so hides everything.

eve taylor have no miniuim orders and does mobile kits, just trying them out i love it and will buy it in the future when funds are available.

hope that helps

xx

Yeh thats right its £50 for the kit thats what i got. Or you can buy things individually as you run out. I charge £30 for an hours facial. The products are nice to work with and smell gorgeous. I have got very sensitive skin and i had a facial and was absolutley fine and skin felt goood!!
x

Latest posts

Back