Resin on fingers ahhhhhhhhh

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boogaloo

Reaction score
Just been practising my Silk Wraps and I have got quite a bit messy the nails look good even if I do say so myself :) How can I get the resin off without ruining the nails. any Idea???

I've found that if its on the skin and not attached to the nail - you can usually pull it off - wash hand in warm water will help. If attached to the nail gently file as you would when blending until break away from nail - then pull off.

I expect some the the more knowledgable Geeks will have solutions which are better for you!

Lisa Woods said:
Just been practising my Silk Wraps and I have got quite a bit messy the nails look good even if I do say so myself :) How can I get the resin off without ruining the nails. any Idea???

it normally lifts of the skin you might have to file around the edge of the enhancement and buff it again...or just soak em off and have another go..

PS are you using a resin with a nozell, it just that I found brush on resins easier to start with...hth

Thanks for the tip about brush on resin I am using a nozzle, They look pretty OK, But a bit too much resin underneth one nail and I have tried to pick off and it has now got a cut on it ouch:( Anyway I found it easier doing this on myself that L & P!!!!

Lisa Woods said:
Thanks for the tip about brush on resin I am using a nozzle, They look pretty OK, But a bit too much resin underneth one nail and I have tried to pick off and it has now got a cut on it ouch:( Anyway I found it easier doing this on myself that L & P!!!!

Just bringing this up again as am still struggling with the cut under my little pinkie (ouch) I have got thick resin under the nail and a cut going across the finger, cannot soak off as would be really painful. Any Ideas????

SolarOil Lisa!!!

Rub in well and it will help the cut to heal and the resin to lift off. 2-3 times daily for the cut.

geeg said:
SolarOil Lisa!!!

Rub in well and it will help the cut to heal and the resin to lift off. 2-3 times daily for the cut.

Thank you will get rubbing....

Latest posts

Back