Reviews on Angel Remy hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lissydoll

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
I'm just wondering if people have used angel remy? If so what are people's reviews? I'm looking to sell hair in my shop and the free samples they sent through seem to be good quality but I don't want to get any old thing in?
Thank you in advance :D
X

I like angel remy! I mainly use there 150g wefts, I've had mine in now for 7 months and it still looks great, and my clients still look almost new still after 6 months and that's without using correct after care products, x

Thank youuu angel remy it is then :D x

Iv just used there hair.. I'm new to hair extensions but the lady I done them on regularly has extensions and said she thought the hair was very good :)

Sahara ☺️

I like them! Call them they offer a double drawn range that can only be bought over the phone x

Yes lovely hair

Late reply but thank you :) x

This has been the only consistently good indian Remy hair supplier for me. Hair comes either as 0.8 single drawn in many different lengths (but doesn't look straggly when cut down), or the 1g flat tip 18 inch double drawn. The bonds are brilliant too, no slippage or loss.

I like the hair but find the hair quite thin so I had to use more strands I love their wefts but swapped to buy wholesale from another company as i get quarter of the price discount

Tape hair is lovely too

Hair is good and never had a bad batch, the nail tips do taper towards the ends but the 1gram strands are nice and thick, you won't have s prob with angel remy x

Latest posts

Back