Right choice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LIL2

Reaction score
Hi,
Would love some feedback pls. About to embark on an acrylics extension course. The trainers are really friendly and expect you to keep in touch after the course with any questions etc. Do you think acrylic is a good first base for extensions?
Intend to move on to gel but keep wondering about acrygel. Been told that acrylic is old-hat and acrygel way forward. What do you think?
Thanks x

Personally I think that Acrylic(L&P) is a fantastic base to start from' most techs will begin with this then once they have mastered it move on to Gel.
I cant give you any advice amout Acrygel as I have never encounted it.
:hug:

:)
Thanks. Think just need to get on with it and take it in steps from there.
Nervous but excited.
x

:)
Thanks. Think just need to get on with it and take it in steps from there.
Nervous but excited.
x
Who are you doing your training with hun?

That's the best thing to do one step at a time you need to master one thing at a time as application of both is so different.
Good luck :hug:

Thanks. Training with York nail and beauty. Salon based. Able to get insurance as would kove to work mobile. Think this site is great as so helpful and open. Appreciate you time to answer. x
:hug:

I think it's important to know how to do both systems and I think that Acrylic is harder to master than gel, so I think you are right to start doing acrylic, as you will find using gel much easier later on once you've mastered L&P.

Good luck with your course.... you'll love it!! :)

:!: This may sound a bit daft but this site has given me the confidence to jump in and do the course as I know that someone out there has the answer to any of my questions. It's good to know! x

People who can't manage to master Liquid and Powder always slag it off, and state that the nails they can manage to do are the best..

Laughable!!

Latest posts

Back