rock chick nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wyliekit88

Reaction score
Just wondering but has anyone ever done any nail art on a rock chick?

I had a girl come in during the week and she asked for something rock chick - well I didn't have a clue lol. She left with some nailtopia stickers on a dark pink nail varnish which she seemed happy with but is coming back in couple of weeks for something more rock chick(ish)

I am looking for suggestions please.

Which nailtopia stickers do you have? Have you tried the gothic style silver crosses? They look fab with a black background. Dark colours are probably your best bet, perhaps with silver rhinestones & nail art. Does she want a gothic look or a punky look?

How about black nail polish with silver rhinestones in the shape of crosses and that kind of thing. Different size rhinestones, like a big one in the middle etc etc.

Black nails with white tips, purple nails with black dots.

Think she just wants really dramatic nail art, which is good stuff and experience too!

At the moment i have my nails with a fench polish and black crosses made from micor dots on them. i love it. its kinda rock chic (yes chic not CHICK! lol)

maybe black polish with a brushing of opelescent paint?

last week i did mine as a french with creatives blue blood on the tips and northern lights glitter top coat- i thought it looked cool

are you trained in liquid and powder, as i have a friend who's daughter wanted the same kind of thing so i suggested an almond shape enhancement (very vamp) on this i put creative sin city black glitter acrylic on the tips and creative red acrylic on zone 2 and 3- they looked amazing, i took photographs of them (would put them on here but am not sure how to!) and she LOVED them!

HTH XXX

my daughters a bit of a rock chick and has gone to a gig tonight so I had to do her nails and her friends as well...she loves pink and black so I painted them bright pink and then painted a barbed wire effect accross the smile line... then placed 2 black and silver rhinestones on the spikey bits of the wire(does that make sense).. I did her 1 of her friends with red black and gold flame effects at the tip as well..just laid down 3 stripes of colour on the tip and then pulled them down towards the centre of the nail with a dotting tool..her other friend had a black french mani with her ring finger painted all black with a gothic design made up of purple rhinestones and silver bullion...they loved them... hope this helps!!!!

kaznails said:
my daughters a bit of a rock chick and has gone to a gig tonight so I had to do her nails and her friends as well...she loves pink and black so I painted them bright pink and then painted a barbed wire effect accross the smile line... then placed 2 black and silver rhinestones on the spikey bits of the wire(does that make sense).. I did her 1 of her friends with red black and gold flame effects at the tip as well..just laid down 3 stripes of colour on the tip and then pulled them down towards the centre of the nail with a dotting tool..her other friend had a black french mani with her ring finger painted all black with a gothic design made up of purple rhinestones and silver bullion...they loved them... hope this helps!!!!

Sounds lovely, very creative!

Wow - wish i was more creative. She is definitely more rock than punkish. There are some great ideas there. What I will do is play around with some samples and let her choose. I will also get some of those nailtopia crosses as I am totally into nailtopia stuff at the minute.

Thanks again for your help
x

Latest posts

Back