Rollers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lauren89

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I'm at a party tomorrow but have a really busy day tomorrow so won't have chance to sit and do my hair properly, so I'm thinking about getting some velcro rollers and leaving them in while I do my make up.

We very rarely used rollers in the salon I worked in so what rollers does everyone reccomend?

And any tips for getting the best style out of them?

Thank you everyone x

Id say your better with heated rollers if youve not much time hun

Alexandra x

Hey everyone,

I'm at a party tomorrow but have a really busy day tomorrow so won't have chance to sit and do my hair properly, so I'm thinking about getting some velcro rollers and leaving them in while I do my make up.

We very rarely used rollers in the salon I worked in so what rollers does everyone reccomend?

And any tips for getting the best style out of them?

Thank you everyone x

Put Them in and leave them all day :) work in them lol it's a "look" I personally use Velcro normally big blue and green :) then secure them with a curl clip so they don't move, light coat of hairspray and leave!!

When you blow dry put a bit of a curl on the end ready for Velcro then stick them in one at a time as you blow-dry each section x

Id say your better with heated rollers if youve not much time hun

Alexandra x

Thanks for the reply hun. My hair goes too curly with heated rollers for what I'm after. Thank you anyway. x

Put Them in and leave them all day :) work in them lol it's a "look" I personally use Velcro normally big blue and green :) then secure them with a curl clip so they don't move, light coat of hairspray and leave!!

When you blow dry put a bit of a curl on the end ready for Velcro then stick them in one at a time as you blow-dry each section x

Ahh you're a star, that's fab thank you!

So blue and green, any brand preference or are they all about the same? Just I can nip into sally's and get some in the morning if branding doesn't matter much. x

Thanks for the reply hun. My hair goes too curly with heated rollers for what I'm after. Thank you anyway. x

Ahh you're a star, that's fab thank you!

So blue and green, any brand preference or are they all about the same? Just I can nip into sally's and get some in the morning if branding doesn't matter much. x

Velcro are all the same I think I've had hair tools and Sibel ones couldn't tell difference! Your welcome x

Wow great idea about putting them in as you are blow drying. X

Latest posts

Back