Rooms to rent

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahloudevine

Reaction score
Hi

I am considering opening a new hair and beauty salon in the Rochester/Maidstone area, the salon will be furnished to a high standard with 4 to five chairs for the hair and two beauty rooms upstairs. I will also be investing in a lazer hair removal unit and sunbed. I would like to create a one stop shop for women and men to have everything they could want done under the one roof.

There is free ample parking and a large catchment area. I have looked at a few sites but really wanted to see how popular renting a chair/room is and if this is the best route for me to take? Is it better to employe?

I would offer a months free rent and provide the equipment required to offer a full range of treatments, can any body tell me how much I should rent a chair or room at?

Also if you are interested in the opportunity to rent any of the space please contact me on the number below, it could be the perfect step for someone to be involved in a new venture from the start. I would need staff to be qualifed at level 3 or have 5 years experience.

Sarah 07585954535

Back