sallys-argh-cheap/nasty/courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

buttonmoon

has any1 else seen these cheap nasty and fully available to public kits they are doing and courses too in the brochure, i tried to include pics in my gallery!

x

Hi ya, yeah ive been on 2 - one for airbrush tanning and the other was for eyelash tinting x x

Kellyc said:
Hi ya, yeah ive been on 2 - one for airbrush tanning and the other was for eyelash tinting x x

not quite getting this - being a bit blonde....

are you saying they are good or bad? Was thinking about doing the eyelash tinting myself...!:confused:

Hi ya, in my opinion i thought the eyelash tinting course was good, i was also taught eyebrow tinting, i also thought the airbrush tanning was worth the money albeit basic training but it happened to fit around my times and costs and showed me what i needed to know x

buttonmoon54321 said:
has any1 else seen these cheap nasty and fully available to public kits they are doing and courses too in the brochure, i tried to include pics in my gallery!

x

Hi ya, just wondered if you had been on one of their courses which is why you think their nasty x

Latest posts

Back