Salon make up range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxhaylzxx

Reaction score
Is it worth having a make up range in the salon even if you're not wanting to do bridal makeup? I am more wanting it to retail and possibly make up lessons type thing with the cost redeemable against purchases. Would this work or do people expect you to go and do bridal makeup as well?

I would say it's definitely worth it. I took on Jane Iredale some years ago, primarily to do Bridal work, which it has been fantastic for, but more recently (since we moved into our salon) I don't really promote or advertise bridal, but retail shed loads of Jane Iredale.

Because it is so pure, you can put it on after facial waxing, which is a great link to selling it. I also offer to do a base if a client has had a facial and is going out that night, so what's going on their face won't upset their skin.

I definitely wouldn't be without it!

Vicki x

Thanks for your reply :) sounds great. I just can't stand the idea of doing weddings and also I have got rid of my car now I don't do mobile and my salon is down the road from my house.
I really am trying to get onto more retailing as its something I've never done a lot of. I am up grading my skin care at the min and think make up is something else that would sell well. Just need to find a good brand.

Latest posts

Back