Salon name - industrial themes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sframe

Reaction score
yes another question on salon names. :)
I am in the process of opening an Industrial themed salon, and I have one name in mind, but my partner does not like it.
Overhaul Salon

does anyone have any ideas for me ??

Please and thanks!

Sounds exciting! I'm not sure Overhaul does it for me, kinda suggests anyone going there is a bit knackered and in need of major changes/work - lol! Maybe something like Elemental Beauty, Beauty Factory or Beauty Works..... I think choosing a name for a business is the most stressful part - good luck!

I like names that don't end in "beauty" or "salon", so Element, Overdrive, Max, Metallic, etc. are the kind of names I personally like.

What about industry or industrie (the 2nd one is a website by tabatha coffee so check its ok before you use that!)

I like names that don't end in "beauty" or "salon", so Element, Overdrive, Max, Metallic, etc. are the kind of names I personally like.
Agreed, Its obviously a salon, but it does not have to be "pretty", thanks for the ideas!

In between clients, to practice new designs, I often make up new business names. I did this one a few weeks ago....no-one else liked it, but I did! And it's certainly industrial!

Attachments

• BS-1.png
    BS-1.png
    50.6 KB · Views: 55
In between clients, to practice new designs, I often make up new business names. I did this one a few weeks ago....no-one else liked it, but I did! And it's certainly industrial!

I think it's brilliant. I love the smoking lipstick.

Latest posts

Back