Salon Promotion and Generating New Business !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beautystar

Reaction score
Hey

Can anyone help, I am searching for new ideas to promote my london beauty salon.

Can anybody let me know any promotional ideas that they have tried and that have worked ?

I'm am trying to raise public awareness of my salon and bring in new clients.

My salon has been open for 3 years now and we have a quite a good clientele. However as in all businesses it can allways be better, so i'm searching for new innovative ideas.

Please post all the ideas that have worked and also those that have not worked so that we can all avoid those pitfalls!!!!

my recommend a friend always works clients gets 10% off and so does her friend but they have to bring in there card with them to get the discount

Always a good bet what Exquisite Touch suggested but if your looking for innovative have a look at what I'm going for Appointment-Diary.com - Online Appointment Diary and Scheduling Software if you have a website already it's a brilliant way to drive people to your site I think! I'm hoping people will see my promotions and book there and then rather than having to wait until I'm open or answer my phone!

I booked a restaurant the other day, I looked on yell.com found a restaurant and was able to book a table there and then, it worked for me with a restaurant so I have no doubt it will work for us Geeks!! xx

Latest posts

Back