Salonserve

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombini

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from this company before ?

I have a few things I want to order from them and just wondered if they are any good ?

I usually order from Ellisons or Beauty Express but thought id try someone new .

i've really fancied this company before.

it'll be good the hear feedback about them.

i did ask them for sample of their facial products but never got anything from them or a catalogue

We have ordered from them (on line) and their delivery service was prmpt, everything we ordered was in the box. The couch roll worked out at £1.31 per roll and whilst not the best quality in the world, at the end of the day its couch roll.

Has anyone ordered from this company before ?

I have a few things I want to order from them and just wondered if they are any good ?

I usually order from Ellisons or Beauty Express but thought id try someone new .

Hi we use them for thing like acetone, couch roll, spatulars, etc, we have found them to be very prompt and reasonable, I'd say give them ago!
:)

I ordered from them recently...I was somewhat hesitant as I was sure I'd heard something adverse a couple of years back.

However I am pleased to say i couldn't have been happier, prompt, efficient courteous, order arrived the very next day despite it not being next day delivery!

And even a polite follow up to ensure all was received well.

I'd be happy to use them again and recommend them.

Fab company I have been using them for a couple of years now for acetone, couch rolls, wax, waxing strips, spatulas, wax remover etc etc. Always next day delivery if you have ordered by 3 and have never had a problem with back orders or anything. Girls are really friendly as well which always helps. Give them a go you will save a bomb as well!! :)

great value basics, arrive promptly.

Used them many times for general salon consumables and the odd bit of furniture. Always found their prices very competitive and their level of service good.

Cheers

Derek

i use them regulary to they are brill, no problems so far! xx

Quick and easy - no problems x:)

Thanks everyone :hug:

Latest posts

Back