Schedul booking system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

janekelleher

BEAUTY SMASH
Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Ive signed up for schedul.com and on first look it seems fab. I have been entering my services etc. My question is, does anyone else use it and how do you enter services which include different things like, gel polish application but they also need a removal and full set acrylics but they want some thing funky like coloured and embedded glitter?
I don' want the list be so long with so much variation
Thanks!

Hi geeks,
Ive signed up for schedul.com and on first look it seems fab. I have been entering my services etc. My question is, does anyone else use it and how do you enter services which include different things like, gel polish application but they also need a removal and full set acrylics but they want some thing funky like coloured and embedded glitter?
I don' want the list be so long with so much variation
Thanks!
Hey I've just started using it lately to.

For gel polish and removal I just have a service with "gel polish removal with application" as I always ask my clients before making the app if they need it removed or not. So obviously this take a a longer time than just application.

And for acrylics or gels with a design. Same thing "acrylics/gels with nail art extra time and extra price.

Hope this helps x

Hey I've just started using it lately to.

For gel polish and removal I just have a service with "gel polish removal with application" as I always ask my clients before making the app if they need it removed or not. So obviously this take a a longer time than just application.

And for acrylics or gels with a design. Same thing "acrylics/gels with nail art extra time and extra price.

Hope this helps x
Thanks you :) it helps!!

Thanks you :) it helps!!
Or you can add on treatments so you could just have a removal and a nail art one that you can click to add on to any of them.

I'm trying to find a till system to work with it atm...what are you using?

Or you can add on treatments so you could just have a removal and a nail art one that you can click to add on to any of them.

I'm trying to find a till system to work with it atm...what are you using?
Ahh I'm just using a money box at the moment. I'm not sure what is compatible.

Latest posts

Back