School Project HELP!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Amber~

Reaction score
I have to do a business project for school, and there are a couple of things I have to put in that I don't exactly know how to do or what to say, I just need something on it. Here goes:

1. List of Factors Necessary to Consider Before Opening a Salon

2. List Methods of Good Will for Salon Clients

And then there is an employee section, and I need to have benefits and % of commission or salary for employees. I would really appreciate some help with these 3 things as I have no clue where to start or what to say on them. Thanks!

~Amber~ said:
I have to do a business project for school, and there are a couple of things I have to put in that I don't exactly know how to do or what to say, I just need something on it. Here goes:

1. List of Factors Necessary to Consider Before Opening a Salon
Are you sure you want to do this
Your Qualifications/skill levels
Can you finance it
Salon location
Check out legalities as to leasing, renting or purchasing the Salon
Choice of products and after sales support
Staffing terms of employment, space rent or on the books employees
Health and saftey Issue to be dealt with........ just a few I can think off

2. List Methods of Good Will for Salon Clients

Clients referral bonuses
Complementary gifts
Loyalty cards....... after say 10 appointments get one free

And then there is an employee section, and I need to have benefits and % of commission or salary for employees.
Pay structure can be anything as in an incentive bonuses, medical care and anything else I havn't thought off...
Pay structures could be...... anything in a % that would be fair to both sides... for example %

For space renter say you take x% and thats it
Space renter again this time you take a higer % and you supply the products but give also % on retail as a comission

Or Flat pay rate for employee plus % bonus on sales
Or flat rate fo employee plus target incentive again in % relating to the target......
Holiday entitlement
Sick Pay

I would really appreciate some help with these 3 things as I have no clue where to start or what to say on them. Thanks!

this is just off the top of my head babe, but I hope it helps a little,but bear in mind this is from a UK point of view, but I hope some of this may help a little

good luck xxxx

It helped SO much, thank you lots! Those are the only 3 things I am having trouble with, but now I think I can get a good handle on it. Thanks again :)

Latest posts

Back