Scottish Nail Show - Sunday May 15th 2005

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Geek

Sweet Heart
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Dear Scottish Geeks (and anyone else who may visit the show in May)!

Creative WILL have a stand at this show! Not only that - you can see GMG aka Samuel Sweet live at 11:45am in one of the presentation arenas! Pu t it in your diarys today to avoid disappointment!!! :wink2:

I'll definitely be there to see GMG do his stuff!

I'll definitely make a note of that! Do you have to book tickets for it and where will I be able to find details?

Thanks

Julie

Great News Wasnt the same last year without you. see you there

catherine ceane said:
Great News Wasnt the same last year without you. see you there
ahhh that's lovely Catherine - thank you for that :hug:

julie-b said:
I'll definitely make a note of that! Do you have to book tickets for it
No

and where will I be able to find details?
In the trade mags nearer the time! or by calling HQ!:D

You can order your free tickets by telephoning the Ticket Hotline (24 hrs) on 0870 000 4270 - the show will also host the Scottish Nail Technician of the Year competition and more details of that and Samuel's demo will be published in Guild News after Christmas.

Melissa

whereabouts in Scotland is it being held?

Julie

I think it was in Endinburgh last year so I presume there again next year. We'll know soon enough.

Hi all
The show is at the Show Ground at Ingliston.
For those of you flying up it's right next to the airport!
You wouldn't even need a taxi - unless you're wearing stilettos! - shoes not nails that is!
For others driving - there's a sneaky way in to avoid the streams of traffic.
PM me if you want to know the route, it'll save you lots of time sitting in traffic - time that could be spend doing much more important stuff.
Looking forward to it

Edinburgh, excellent - gets better and better :D

i am delighted i am always raving about creative, so at last years show i was sad you werent there, hurray for this year, cant wait

ann

Latest posts

Back