scratch magazine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pippadoodle

Reaction score
just wondering, I subscribed to Scratch magazine through creative nail place, when in the month does it come out...

HI,

It comes out at the beginning of the month.......Professional Nails Mag comes out in the middle of the month...I think that is why most techs subscribe to both to keep them going through the whole month!!!

You will love Scratch.....

Hi

It cames out on the 1st every month,so you get it either day before or on the day

Hope that helps

thanks for that, look forward to it arriving soon, it seems ages since I subscribed, bet I must have just missed the October issue...xx

Im still waiting too, subscribed through CN in September and still no Scratch....
xx

have you got in touch with them to see why you haven't received your first copy yet?
I've had a delivery problem recently with Professional Nails mag and they've been really helpful with trying to sort it out. The companies concerned will be able to tell you if you missed the last print run for the labels and also when you should expect your first copy :)

yeah i had problems getting scratch even tought i subscibed through their website- after i rang twice they sent one out to me the next day

Got it today,, great to see a few of the geek names in there...

yeah got my second one today too- at first when you subscribe i think it may take a few weeks but got my second copy this morning

yeah got my second one today too- at first when you subscribe i think it may take a few weeks but got my second copy this morning

Latest posts

Back